SHATTA WALE ASKS TINUBU TO ADOPT HIM



By Ebuzman



Ghanaian singer, Shatta Wale has pleaded with the President-elect, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu to adopt him as his son.

'Everyone says I resemble you please adopt me,' Ghanaian singer, Shatta Wale begs Tinubu 

This is coming after some followers on Twitter claimed Shatta looked like Bola Tinubu 


Shatta in an open letter to Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the incoming president of Nigeria, on his Twitter page, outlined why he should adopt him.


 He wrote," Your excellency everyone says I look like you ,so please come and take your son from Ghana ok lol … 


"They always say my father won’t come for me ,so please come for me so perform for u one of my songs πŸ™Thank you My president ,May you live long  Dad ❤️πŸ™ πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ πŸ‡¬πŸ‡­"

But true true ooo shey dem resemble?? What do you thinkπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Comments

Popular Posts